Why choose Treetops Pre-School at Duncombe School?
Your choice of school allows your child to achieve their personal best and sets them up for future success.
There is nothing more important to us than the happiness and wellbeing of our children; this takes priority above all else. We strive to create a warm and calm environment, where children are nurtured and respected. The Early Kindergarten, Kindergarten & Nursery children take part in a specialist curriculum.
- Pre-School for ages 2 to 4 years
- Flexible wrap around care from 7.30am to 6.30pm (term time only)
- 48 weeks provision, which includes Holiday Club (8am – 6.30pm)
- Small class sizes and a staff to child ratio of 1:6
- Childcare vouchers are accepted
- Lunch and snacks provided (term time only)
- Specialist teaching for Languages, Music, PE, Cookery, Dance, ICT and Forest School
- Accredited Forest School
“We’re so happy we made the move from a local day care nursery to Duncombe Treetops Pre-School when our son reached 2 years. His progress and development both academically and socially, in such a short space of time has been fantastic. He confidently shares his day with us and the new skills he’s learning, including Spanish words, phonics and cookery skills. We cannot praise Duncombe Treetops Pre-School enough.”
– Parent, Treetops Pre-School