Why Choose Duncombe?
Your choice of school allows your child to achieve their personal best and sets them up for future success. We strive to provide a vibrant and happy environment where pupils feel safe and secure, and offer a varied curriculum which challenges and stretches our pupils and prepares them for their journey to secondary school.
- Ages 2 years to 11 years
- 100% of our pupils achieved or exceeded expectation in English and Maths in Year 6
- Varied curriculum which includes:
- English, Maths and Science
- Two modern foreign languages
- Music, Sports, History, Art, Religious Education, Geography and Forest School
- 48 weeks’ provision, which includes Holiday Club (8am – 6.30pm)
- Flexible wrap around care from 7:30am to 6:30pm (term time only)
- Varied extra-curricular programme including:
- Horse Riding, Chess, Ballet, Self-defence and Photography
- Floodlit Astroturf pitch with tensile all-weather roof
- 75m athletics track
- Access to Hartham Common Leisure Centre for swimming
- Close links to the community, benefiting from excellent local amenities