Early Years Fees
|Sessions ( Early Kindergarten, Kindergarten and Nursery)||Termly|
|Per Session (Half Day)||£495|
|1 Full Day||£770|
|2 Full Days||£1,475|
|3 Full Days||£2,200|
|4 Full Days||£2,725|
Minimum attendance for Early Kindergarten in 3 sessions and for Kindergarten is 4 sessions; and 6 sessions for Nursery.
Main School Fees
|Year 4 - 6||£4,370|
Wrap Around Care: Breakfast Club
|Number of days per week||Termly cost|
Wraparound Care: Early Years
|Days||3:30pm-5:00pm||3:30pm-5:30pm||3:30pm-6:00pm||3:30pm-6:30pm (from Sept16)|
|1 day a week||£106||£140||£182||£224|
|2 days a week||£212||£280||£364||£448|
|3 days a week||£318||£420||£546||£672|
|4 days a week||£424||£560||£728||£896|
|5 days a week*||£477*||£630*||£819*||1008*|
Wraparound Care: Main School
|Days||3:30pm/3:50pm-5:30pm||Additional charge 5:30pm-6:00pm||Additional charge 5:30pm-6:30pm (from Sept 16)|
|[25%]1 day a week||£115||£49||£98.00|
|2 days a week||£230||£98||£196.00|
|3 days a week||£345||£147||£294.00|
|4 days a week||£460||£196||£392.00|
|5 days a week*||£517*||£220.50*||£441.00*|
|Charges per session:|
|Morning||£18 (Early Years only)|
|Afternoon||£18 (Early Years only)|
|All day (9:00am-4:00pm)||£35|
|Breakfast club (8:00am-9:00am)||£4.50 (inc. breakfast)|
|After club care (4:00pm-6:00pm)||£6.50 (inc. light tea)|
|Total Daily Charge 8am to 6pm||£46|
Speech and Drama
|Year 3, 4 & 5, per pupil per term||£110 (inc. light tea)|
|Year 6, per pupil per term||£115 (inc. light tea)|
- Fees are due and payable on or before the first day of term. Fees not paid by the fifth day of term will be surcharged at the rate of 2% on the sixth day and at 2% on the same date each subsequent month while the amount remains outstanding.
- We do not participate in the Government’s Free Early Education Scheme.
- Childcare vouchers are accepted as payment or part payment towards fees up until the end of the Nursery year, and for wrap around care costs for all ages between 2 and 11 years.
- A full term’s notice is required for the withdrawal of a pupil, otherwise a term’s fees in lieu of notice will be payable.
- Duncombe operates a termly inclusive fee system where most items are included, thereby avoiding a long list of extras such lunches, refreshments and swimming tuition for Years 2 – 4.
- Costs that are not included are optional extras such as trips (usually one trip per year group per term), residential trips for Years 3-6, Instrumental tuition, Individual Learning Support 1:1, Year 6 enrichment programme, extra curricular activities and wrap around care.
* 10% Discount for children staying every day.